The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns .
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A client services pro. If you are looking for a business or business, then you are in the right place. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You're as good as a dive. You're a self-starter and can set your own priorities.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and grow a roster of agency accounts
- Work closely with the trading team
- Work closely with the sales to identify the current account
- Become an expert Become a fan on Facebook Follow us on Facebook!
- Provide continual training to clients
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the Trade Desk platform
- Help build the client services, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials, and customer facing guides
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university
- 1-5 years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large datasets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must speak fluent German
Auf diesen Job bewerben
To apply, please go to https://www.thetradedesk.com/join-us/position?gh_jid=711986