Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Associate Account Manager, DACH (m/w/d)
So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform — or “search engine in reverse” — delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. Axel Springer, T-Online & Handelsblatt etc.) marketers (e.g. VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP etc.) and media agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1000 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Would you like to be part of our exciting journey?
About the role
Over the past year, DACH biz group has won the friendly competition within our other EU biz groups and we’ve established ourselves as top biz group in our office. Many major growth opportunities are still untapped and we’d be happy for you to help us permanently defend our pole position.
You’ll be joining a growing team of five account managers with a very international feel (none of us are 100% German but we’re all native speakers). The DACH team is known for its strong execution of global tasks, has great relationships with our clients and has become one of the favourites of our product team to be asked to join beta tests. We have a pretty analytical approach to account management and aim to be at the forefront of best practice creation for the global account management organisation.
We have opportunities in Berlin and London.
- Manage and grow relationships as a +1 with top strategic accounts
- Understand client KPIs and help create a plan to achieve them
- Need to be able to to prioritize and react quickly to changing client needs
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Client Partner in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
About the person:
We are looking for a dedicated, data-driven Associate Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. You will work with top strategic accounts, as a second point of contact, to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue.
This is an entry level position with tons of exposure to the top clients in our book of business and learn the tools of the trade from the Client Partner you’ll be working with.
- 6-12 months previous internship/ work experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
- Outstanding relationship building/ management skills with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Fast learner eager to work in the quickly evolving field of online marketing
- Affinity to technology and data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Fluent in German and English