Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
iX.co is significantly investing into the development of our business and have identified a set of growth initiatives to further accelerate our double-digit growth in Digital. To support our growth initiatives, we are seeking a strong and entrepreneurial minded candidate for the position of Associate, Business Development at our HQ in Zug.
If you have a background in management consulting and/or a strong track record in business building as well as an interest in undergoing a steep learning curve in digital and technology related topics in sports, this opportunity might be right for you!
- Support the Head of Business Development and M&A at iX.co to drive key strategic initiatives, e.g. the development and launch of the D2C business for one of the latest partnerships of iX.co within e-sports
- Organize and execute assigned tasks, e.g. conduct research, drive analyses, develop business cases and generate and present insights to team members and other stakeholders
- Interact with relevant stakeholders at iX.co and leverage available information sources and other resources to drive the generation of insights
- Support the evaluation of (i) potential acquisition targets and (ii) other strategic partnerships opportunities, e.g. partnerships with start ups
- Drive the preparation of relevant documentations and presentations
- University bachelor or master's degree
- Background in sports a plus but not a must have
- Fluent in English; German and/or French and/or Italian a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in management consulting and/or experience/track-record in business
- Strong analytical experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Experience in financial modelling
- Solid understanding of digital trends and how they impact the sports marketing industry are a plus
- Excellent computer skills required (particularly also MS Excel, Powerpoint and G-Drive; knowledge of Slack, Confluence, Jira a plus)
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals.
Please submit your online application here.