Would you like to work for a start-up in a safe corporate structure and environment, with enough resources and funding? Then you are a right fit for iX.co, as a D2C Business Development Associate!
At iX.co, we are significantly investing into the development of our business and have identified a set of growth initiatives to further accelerate our double-digit growth in digital. To support our D2C growth initiatives, we are seeking a strong and entrepreneurial minded candidate for the position of Associate, D2C Business Development at our HQ in Zug.
You should have ideally 2 years of start-up experience with a strong track record in business building. You should also have an interest in undergoing a steep learning curve in digital and technology related topics in sports or entertainment. Your main responsibilities will be to define and implement proof of concepts of potential D2C opportunities and drive the implementation of approved initiatives, as an internal start-up together with the team.
- Execution of key D2C business opportunities and strategic initiatives e.g. implementation of digital endurance platforms
- Evaluate potential new business ideas within D2C business by conducting market assessments, understanding the fan/consumer and defining first monetization options
- Scan market on new opportunities in the start-up field
- Define high-level business plans within evaluation phase of new business opportunities
- Drive the definition of MVPs (minimum viable products)
- Identify and collaborate with potential partners for selective initiatives and drive the implementation together with the team
- Advanced education (university degree or similar), preferably in Business Administration or Innovation Management
- 2+ years of experience in the start-up field or similar functions, where an entrepreneurial and implementation mindset, skills in structuring and building projects from creation through launch and ongoing execution is needed
- Background in sports or entertainment a plus, but not a must have
- Demonstrated ability and experience to work with different stakeholders from different business functions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and exhibiting appropriate levels of urgency and prioritisation
- Strong sense of ownership. Proactively addressing program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product delivery
- Experience in financial modelling a plus
- Excellent computer skills required (particularly also MS Excel, PowerPoint and G-Drive; knowledge of Slack, Confluence & Jira a plus)
- Solid understanding of digital trends and how they might impact the sports marketing industry
- Fluent in English; German and/or French and/or Italian a plus
- Team player and entrepreneurial mindset with great sense of humour
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals.
Please submit your online application here.