Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Join Our Team
Fulltime - Hamburg, Germany
The Next Commerce Accelerator is a seed fund and startup accelerator. Together with 10 very well established investors from the B2C and B2B trade industries, we accelerate scalable business models, e.g. Software, Service, Marketplaces and Platforms in the widespread commerce ecosystem. We enable startups to do more in less time going through our 6-month program.
Our approach as an accelerator and investor is very service-oriented, providing full support through a proactive partnership, such as operational help in core business development tasks along with tech.
We are looking for an Associate, who shares our love for business ideas and Startups, who is enthusiastic about identifying and winning the best founders and who is keen to work with amazing and inspiring teams from the very beginning of their journey.
We are a small and ambitious management team, that values a great working culture and who’s daily work is characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication!
There is no ideal background for this role and a formal degree is not required; we think that the role will be suitable to a wide range of folks from fresh graduates with a track record of startup experience, and business administration or even technology internships to candidates with a few years of work experience in the digital commerce space.
- Source potential investment opportunities in Europe also by travelling around
- Analyze and evaluate businesses by conducting due diligence and reference calls, researching industry sectors, interviewing the founding teams and checking financial models
- Attend events, meet entrepreneurs and build relationships with founders
- Take part in keeping our own investors informed by helping to prepare materials for quarterly updates and our annual meeting
- Support NCAs’ portfolio companies as they grow their business (this can include analyzing competitors, market opportunities)
- Helping with our community management and events
- Working directly with the two General Partners; embedded in a small team allowing for a steep learning curve and significant exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem
Here’s what we’d like you to bring to the table:
- Be able to run on your own, identify projects and prioritise without much guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills - will work extensively within the team and with entrepreneurs
- Ability to carry out market and financial analyses
- You have strong written and oral communication skills and a “roll up your sleeves” and “get stuff done” personality
- You love meeting people & entrepreneurs
- You are a great team player, but can work also independently
- You’re fluent in English and have at least basic skills in German
What you’ll get:
- Steep learning curve and significant exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Market know-how and insights
- Contacts to our industry investors and partner
- Learn about the VC game & investments
- Work with great founders
- Attend events all over Europe
- Manage your own budget
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you are interested in the position we’d love to hear from you!
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- A CV
- 2-3 business related references
- Your salary expectations
- Your earliest possible starting date