Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Our vision is DRIVING AS SIMPLE AS STREAMING MUSIC.
We’re redefining mobility. Our completely digital car subscription captures the spirit of a modern mass market: Cluno customers are mobile with their own car, remain flexible, have full cost control and do not have to worry about all the bureaucratic things that having their own car normally entails.
We are a start-up on a growth course and, together with you, we would like to take Cluno and the mobility concept of car subscription to the next level. Your expertise and creative ideas will help us achieve and exceed our common goals. That's why we're looking for you at our Munich location as a
Business Analyst Marketing (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible | permanent employment | full-time employment
An exciting role awaits you:
As a Business Analyst Marketing (m/f/d) you will be part of a fast-growing team which is connected to all departments of Cluno. We drive our business based on data in order to optimize our fleet management, products and of course how we care for our customers to meet their individual needs. This is where you will fill a key role as experienced creator of advanced insights and supporter for our growth team. You will work together with the management, marketeers, product managers, developers and of course with our data engineers and scientists to improve our business by using our wide range of product, customer and behavioural data combined with market developments. Your tasks in detail:
- Proactively generate data insights on user behaviour, marketing and sales performance and effectiveness using digital and server-side data
- Analysing competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets and products
- Advise our marketing and product departments in making data-based business decisions
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing and make recommendations upon these
- Be part of cross functional teams, which drive our company’s growth
- Manage our digital data environment and tooling from data generation to data output including
- Support the further improvement of our data structures and data quality
- Care for and further develop our internal and external reporting processes
What makes Cluno a great place to work our Guiding Principles:
- Think Big: We are a game changer in the mobility sector. We want to secure and expand our position as the leading provider of car subscriptions in Europe.
- Take Ownership: With us, every employee can have a real impact and assume responsibility. You’re not just writing Cluno’s success story, but your own too.
- Get it Done: Talking is silver, implementing is gold. We are perfectly positioned to do this: our Founder Team already have success under their belts. German and American investors have already invested USD 36 million in our company.
- Strive for Excellence: We employ more than 90 people from 20 different nations, all of whom are true professionals in their jobs. Everyone contributes their expertise and background. That brings us forward as a team and each of us individually every day.
- Focus on Experience: We want to have fun. We have a great atmosphere - and not only at our team events. The working environment also needs to be right for us: our office is centrally located in Munich on Leuchtenbergring and has a large roof terrace with a view of the Alps, where you can enjoy fruit and drinks for free. We also subsidize your MVV travel ticket, you get a prepaid Mastercard with a monthly balance to use as you please and an employee discount for our Cluno car subscription.
What we are looking for in a Business Analyst - Marketing (m/f/d):
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Business and/or Marketing Analytics
- Expertise in data analysis and data visualization as well as experience with BI-Tools like Tableau, Microstrategy, Quicksight or similar
- Experience in performance marketing and CRM
- First experience with Salesforce, AWS and SQL is a plus
- Working with digital and marketing performance data and being able to acquire data from various data sources and evaluate it using analysis software and own criteria
- Logical and analytical thinking and a strong feeling for high data quality
- Strong desire to learn about new trends and technologies
- Conscientious and autonomous working and being a team player
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Eager to find out more?
Then please send your application with your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations via the 'Apply' button to Veronika Hotz. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Neumarkter Straße 28