Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
The Pulse Group is a globally leading full service social media agency specialising in influencer marketing.
Co-founded by Lara Daniel and Christoph Kastenholz in 2014, the Pulse Group has established offices in Hamburg, Germany, New York City, USA and Milan, Italy as well as satellite teams for France, the United Kingdom, Spain and APAC, who work between the head office in Hamburg and the other international markets
Pulse Group is separated into Pulse Advertising, the advertising agency, and Pulse Management, our talent management division. With this holistic approach, we have become the market leader of our industry, reshaping the advertising arena.
The Pulse Group’s clients include Telekom, PUMA, Unilever, P&G, Henkel, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Ferrero, LVMH, Chloé, Gucci, Desigual, VF Corporation, Intimissimi, Calzedonia, Inditex, Richemont, Swatch Group, Pepsico, Pernod-Ricard, American Express, General Motors, BMW MINI, VW, UBER, FIAT, Audi, Revolve, Condé Nast and many more.
Due to continued success, Pulse Advertising is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious and energetic Campaign Manager Germany (m/f) based in Hamburg, Germany.
- You will be able to work on innovative & creative projects with top tier international customers.
- High level of responsibility and independence.
- Direct potential to make an impact and build your own success.
- Young, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to build a team.
- Competitive salary.
- Frequent team events (such as fitness, yoga and language classes).
- Organize, plan and execute tailor-made campaigns to further strengthen engagement, increase brand awareness and generate sales for clients.
- Oversee influencer projects during pitch and execution phase (incl. budgeting, negotiations and creative concept development)
- Ensure optimal communication throughout the project team at all stages of the campaign.
- Daily interaction with content creators and clients.
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of internal processes and efficiency across the teams and project team members.
- Your are comfortable building ideas collaboratively and taking feedback.
- You love developing impactful, creative campaigns ideas.
- You have an ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate actionable next steps.
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail.
- Proven ability and intuition to engage and connect with people.
- Outstanding communication skills (German and English).
- You have an excellent ability to prioritise tasks and love working independently.
- You are a fast-learner, stay calm under pressure and are highly motivated with an upbeat positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please send us your application including CV and precise motivational letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!