Consumer Market Insights Manager (m/f)
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MARKET ANALYSIS - PANEL DATA
- Monthly results and countries performances analysis & summary
- Strengthen competitive analysis and successful business model tracking
- Key data provider to Germany - retails and consumer panels
SHOPPER EXPERTISE - STORES & RETAILERS FOCUS
- Strengthen Catman position in Fragrances Prestige
- Collaborate with key retailers on specific needs and research
- Coordinate with Beauty team and Luxury Shopper Insights any local shopper project
- Perfect store implementation, follow up and support
- Put in place mystery shopping & visuals trackers of our performance vs competition
- Support local team into defining successful business models
- Coordination of ROI and MMM work at local level
- Have an eye and an ear into the marketplace to provide recommendations on how Coty should adapt its strategic choices and efforts in light of the changing competitive landscape
- Convert those insights into business-building recommendations for the team
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- University Degree (Master)
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of panel arena: analysis and synthesis skills, at ease with numbers, mastery of excel
- Shopper expertise: shopper profiling, path to purchase, digital impact on purchase, if any fragrance category, this is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in German and in English
- Accountable attitude/Own it, Drive it
- Good sense of business - to support her/his ability to become a good retailer partner
- Autonomy and ability to work with international teams
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Interested in this opportunity?
We welcome your application including your salary expectations and your availability. Please address your application exclusively via www.coty.com/company/careers.
Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics.
Coty operates across three divisions - Coty Consumer Beauty, which is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel; Coty Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy; and Coty Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd.
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.