Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Content Manager to support us in bringing our content to more clients around the planet.
Beducated is connecting people by publishing classy sexual education online for grown-ups. We believe that sex is the final frontier of personal development, and that everyone deserves a thriving sex life.
If you share our desire to beducate the world and are a great project manager and communicator, read on:
Why We Are the Coolest Team
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world. We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
Join us, and you’ll be working with some of the most inspiring people you’ve ever met.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the creation of educational content across all our channels
- Leading project-based teams of writers, videographers, illustrators etc.
- Create curriculums for courses, scripts for videos, outlines for articles, etc.
- Review and approve written and visual content
- Structure the knowledge and teachings on the Beducated Platform
- Lead and manage the Beducated Magazine
- Manage online course production projects
- Lead our localization efforts and manage translation of content
What Can You Expect?
- This is a full-time job in Munich’s cutest office (dasjoseph.com)
- You can work remotely for certain periods
- Work when you’re productive and chose your hours (pet the dog when not productive it helps!)
- You’ll work closely with inspiring coaches, teachers and other influencers and deepen your personal knowledge
- We’re a passion driven small team where you will have a real impact
- While operating like a startup, we’re actually profitable you can plan with us for the long-run!
What You Need to Succeed
- Background working in professional project management environments (e.g. creative agencies)
- Experience in working and communicating with freelancers and agencies (e.g. videographers, illustrators, writers)
- Great leadership and organisational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and spoken English B2 or higher
- Experience and high interest in the field of sex & relationship education
- Experienced in instructional design & knowledge management (e.g. education, teaching)
- Tons of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you feel like this is you, please don’t wait another minute and apply now! Introduce yourself and let us know why you would like to be part of Beducated.
Relevant keywords: content creator, project manager, editor, blogger, start-up, startup, Englisch, Content-Manager, Vollzeit, Productmanager, product manager, Redakteur, Online-Redakteur, Content Marketer