Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Content Manager Germany (m/f/d)
FRANKFURT MARKETING FULL-TIME
Whilst we are a digital wealth manager, an integral part of our business is our "hybrid" approach of combining our digital service with a human touch, via our dedicated client relationship team.
We are looking to partner with a Content Manager who shares in his/her passion, vision, and appetite for adventure in bringing to market content across web, mobile, social, and PR.
This role is designed for someone who is adept in crafting content (both via campaigns and through blogs), build-out of the community, crafting content calendars, and handling the companies brand both via internal marketing channels and with agency help as need be.
The ideal candidate will be adventurous by nature, self-driven and ambitious in thought and process.
- Creation and management of the content plan incl. blog, social media, newsletters, advertorials and other channels, e.g. podcasts or video.
- Creation and management of the social media plan across multiple channels.
- Creation or in case of podcasts/video planning and coordination of creation as well as distribution of all content, and ensuring multi-media content is used appropriately across channels.
- Identify new topics and areas of interest for respective target groups based on monitoring of trends, customer feedback and new content business opportunities.
- Creation of newsletter and other email content when required.
- Creation of content for the main website when required.
- Creation of white papers and eBooks.
- Support PR agency in identifying relevant content and on company announcements and campaigns.
- Content creation for spokespeople.
- Quality assurance of content produced by other internal and external business partners.
- Ensuring the company tone of voice is used consistently across all platforms, from the product through to social media.
- Ensuring the company communicates clearly and effectively across all platforms.
- Ensuring all content is created with SEO in mind.
- At least 3 to 4 years experience as editor or author with regards to financial services, asset management and/or investing.
- Proven copywriting and content skills whether in individual or professional capacity. Must be able to show prior portfolio of work.
- Strong ability to identify content opportunities based on current trends as well as understanding of customers’/audience’s requirements.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written).
- A keen attention to detail, accuracy and timescales.
- Strong analytical skills to master analytical aspects in asset management and investing and complement content with insightful analyses.
- A strong, effective communicator, collaborator and presenter.
- Self-directed, organised, efficient: able to manage multiple, complex tasks at once.
- Exposure, knowledge, and/or passion for fintech, wealth management is highly desired.
What do we offer:
- Flat hierarchy, open and transparent communication.
- The opportunity to be a part of the digital banking revolution.
- Getting things done attitude.
- Working in a highly motivated and talented team.