Content Marketing Manager (m/w) - DACH
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven, German speaking inbound marketer to own the top-of-the-funnel for HubSpot in DACH - based in the Berlin office.
You will join the international branch of our German Marketing team responsible for the development and execution of your own country specific campaigns. We love independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities, who are interested in joining our extremely collaborate and laid-back environment while also striving to get the best results possible.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties including white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, co-marketing, etc.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics around your campaigns and content to understand how your inbound marketing activity is generating traffic and leads - and how we can grow it even faster.
- Establishing a social media strategy to further increase our reach and performance on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
- Work closely with the search strategist and growth marketer in the team to identify trends and create compelling content offers.
- Work closely with marketers in EMEA and with the German sales team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Professional fluency in German and English
- Have a minimum of 2 years of B2B marketing experience (ideally SaaS), copywriting, content strategy, and blogging - with the goal of generating web visitors and leads (if no experience, you'll need a stand out reason for why you're right for the job - high uni results, side project, etc).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Be an agile and experimental learner, bringing new ideas to the team and moving at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers. If you don't have any already, start a trial here: https://offers.hubspot.com/fre...
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, project management tools such as Trello or Jira
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).