Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Travelcircus (www.travelcircus.de) is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 700.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international company, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference as a:
Content Marketing Manager- Dutch (m/f/x)
from now on
- SEO-Translation of landing pages, static page texts, press releases and information from hotel and suppliers from German to Dutch, according to best practice
- Translate (customer) emails and occasionally support customer service with incoming Dutch inquiries (via phone)
- Optimization of text- and picture-contents to obtain optimal effects in the relevant search engines
- Keep the Travelcircus' writing style and tone consistent across different channels and formats
- Conceptualize and create a great variety of SEO texts for our premium hotels and destinations
- Research and write articles for our online blog, magazines and social media channels
What we offer:
- A modern equipped workplace in a new designer loft with retreat lounges
- A dynamic and international team that is always ready to go the extra mile
- A company in hyper-growth mode
- Exceptional career opportunities and project responsibilities
- The opportunity to influence the development of our platform and products
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the possibility to contribute own ideas
- High level responsibility and opportunities for personal development
- A chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success & shaping its future
- Regular team events and a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- University degree in relevant field of study (e.g.: Journalism, Media and Communication, Marketing, PR)
- You bring initial experience in Content Marketing and/or in Copy Writing - ideally within the Tourism Industry
- You have already gained experience in SEO and know what needs to be considered when creating content
- You have already worked with CMS systems (e.g.: WordPress)
- You speak Dutch at a native level, you are fluent in German
- You have excellent command of grammar and meticulous attention to detail
- You are a team player, have a result-oriented way of working and like to take initiative
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Do you still have questions or do you want to apply immediately?
Can you recognize yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date addressed to Margarida Pfaumann via our online application form: https://www.travelcircus.de/jobs. Don´t miss the chance to be part of the Travelcircus team very soon.
Margarida Pfaumann (Head of HR)
We explicitly declare that we welcome any person regardless of nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual identity.