Content SEO Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Content SEO Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
You will work as Content SEO Marketing Manager (m/f/d) in a self-organized, cross-functional team. The mission of the team is to drive organic search performance through best practice and SEO testing.
Your Tasks Paint the world green
- You manage day-to-day activities and planning for our external agency
- You monitor organic performance and adapt our activity and strategy accordingly
- You ensure that all our processes adhere to SEO best practice including audience identification, keyword research, competitor analysis
- You optimize landing pages for user engagement, conversion and SEO performance
- You help us automate tasks and scale our activities
- You think of on-page diversification and develop concepts for new website features
- You lead a small team to drive performance from our onsite content across multiple domains and languages
- You lead our content strategy and planning alongside other marketing channels
- You lead training sessions for SEO and other marketing teams
- You help implement tests for new ideas and monitor how these affect performance
- You keep pace with trends and developments in the SEO and digital marketing industry
- You work closely with the PPC team to optimize the overall efficiency of search engine marketing as well as many other teams
- You report directly to Paul
Your Profile Ready to hop on board
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields or relevant work experience
- Professional experience in a content and/or SEO role, or similar
- Ability to work with many sites and languages
- You have a strong understanding of on-page and off-page SEO factors and a never-ending urge to learn more about SEO
- Familiarity with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Search Console, Screaming Frog, ahrefs, SEMRush) and web analysis tools
- Very good analytical skills, coupled with the ability to find creative solutions
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
- Automation and scalability are the name of your game
- Excellent communication skills and a goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
Our Perks More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story here!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!