Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Copywriter Belgium (Flemish)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Markets & Sales
Reports to: Marketing Lead Benelux
Team Size: <10
Recruiter: Martyna Chelinska
As a Copywriter for the Flemish speaking region of Belgium, you will play a key role in creating localized content for various stakeholders and ensure that all communications are consistent in voice and style. This role is based in Berlin, Germany.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Create localized content from English to Flemish for various stakeholders and support them on a daily basis.
- Coordinate the language aspects of the Benelux and ensure all communications are consistent in voice and style
- Carry out language quality checks in online and offline channels
- Develop ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- First working experience as a copywriter or in a similar role, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Perfect language skills, oral and written, in Flemish and English. Basic understanding of German is a plus.
- Proactive attitude which also means you are organized, extremely attentive to details, solution-focused and not afraid of tight deadlines
- Affinity to fashion: you know the Belgian market and industry like no one else and you know where you can find information as well as inspiration
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- Flexible working times, free beverages and food, diverse sport and health offerings
- Great mentoring and personal development opportunities in an international team of experts
- Great shopping discount on a wide range of products
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.