Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Country Manager DACH (Berlin based)
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites.
We help publishers monetise their content and drive higher engagement across their sites. We enable brands to distribute their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo, Madrid and Berlin.
Taboola is a market leader globally and with over 78% reach in Germany (source IVW 2018), we need to maintain this strong market momentum and help drive an even greater awareness amongst the world’s biggest Agencies, Brands & Publishers. In order to be successful, the DACH country manager will therefore need to combine strategic and commercial acumen with ‘lead by example’ attitude, benefitting from the processes and knowledge gained in previous roles.
With a strong and dedicated team, the DACH business has grown fast we have exclusive and long term partnerships with leading Publishers such Axel Springer, T-Online, Handelsblatt and Bauer Media Group and our Advertisers include major brand names such as VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP and hundreds more.
- Build, motivate & lead the DACH sales and management organisation
- Be a focal point of communication for the Taboola DACH publisher business, prioritising business opportunities and product initiatives
- Help close new business with premium DACH Advertisers & Publishers
- Manage team pipelines and forecasts for all of the DACH Business group
- Build strategic partnerships with customers from Directors up to C-Level
- Work closely with Head of Region & senior management to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with account directors, account managers and our solutions team to effectively deliver on client KPI’s
- Oversee all operations across the DACH team including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, and quality targets set by the company
- Native/fluent German and English speaker
- Extensive, senior-level experience in key sales positions, with strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets and learn new technologies
- Results driven and an ability to lead by example when required
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, and publisher revenue ecosystems
- Must be well connected within the DACH digital media market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding
- Experienced in independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Experience in coaching and career planning across commercial teams
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf).
Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.