Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Are you passionate about online marketing? We are looking for a sales focussed Country Manager Poland in our office in Berlin, who is internet-savvy, likes to network, eager to close deals and likes to push up the targets. You will help us grow our revenue further for the Polish cashback concepts. You will work closely together with the team to optimize the results.
This fulltime position is your opportunity to work in a fast growing, international online media company and to expand your experience and network in the field of online marketing.
What we offer:
- A full-time job with good pay and social benefits
- A lot of space for initiative and responibility in a young , international and dynamic team
- Growth opportunities within the company innerhalb des Unternehmens
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Joint team events and team lunch
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible working hours
- Build a strong relationship with our advertisers, marketing agencies and affiliate networks on a daily basis to arrange new deals
- Acquisition of new advertisers and campaigns for our websites and Apps
- Monitor the results of campaigns and analyze the data to optimize future results and reach sales targetsFinding new opportunities to increase the memberbase of our cashback websites
- Higher education, preferably a Sales or Marketing study
- Commercial focus with interest in Sales and Online Marketing
- Professionalism, analytical and good communication skills
- 3+ years experience in online or affiliate marketing
- Native Polish, preferably also good knowledge of English and German
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated teamplayer who always aims for maximum result
OrangeBuddies Media is a fast-growing international media company, specialized in development and maintenance of cashback websites for different target groups. With over 100 cashback websites in several countries and more than 20.000 affiliated webshops. Besides cashback websites in own management OrangeBuddies Media also offers cashback solutions for external organizations.