Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
MYCS means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tool. With this tool MYCS is not only revolutionizing e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS is expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision "customization is the new normal," we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talent who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
CRM Manager (m/f)
- Implementation of CRM strategies, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Analysis of customer journey across all touch points within the organization and close cooperation with other departments to maximize the commercial opportunities
- Extend our CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring effective user segmentation to enable targeted marketing activities
- Operative steering of transactional mailings and newsletter campaigns in pre-sale and post-sale stages, retention campaigns, testing and reporting
- Lead generation & engagement campaigns over different medium - onsite campaigns, offline print activities, etc.
- At least 1 year of work experience in CRM and email marketing
- Run CRM campaigns by your own and are familiar with email marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Mandrill (or any other tools)
- Good with MS Excel (pivot tables and vlookups are no challenge for you)
- Data-driven and analytical in your approach
- Good understanding of online business and CRM strategies and you are eager to learn more
- Team player and have great communication skills
- Fluency in German, English language at good level (enough to be able to communicate with your co-workers), French is a Plus
JOIN MYCS AND...
- take responsibility on exciting tasks and further develop yourself on a professional and personal level
- enjoy a great working place in a rebuilt factory overlooking the park
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and contribute to its further development
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks
- benefit from flat hierarchies and development opportunities