We are Hauke, Moritz, Sophie, Jonas and Kolja from the CRM team. We are currently looking for a new, motivated and experienced team member for our office in Berlin. Thanks to our growing number of users and services, we need your support to engage and retain our users as soon as possible.
Do you also think that too many off-topic e-mails clog your inbox, but the right e-mail at the right time can make all the difference? Push notifications are your passion and designing the perfect customer experience inspires you? Then help us to establish dialogue marketing as an essential growth factor for our apps.
FIRST A QUICK LOOK AT US
Daimler AG and the BMW Group are bundling their mobility services in the areas of car sharing, ride- hailing, parking, charging and multimodal platforms and creating a new global player with five joint ventures. The moovel Group joins forces with ReachNow - and becomes REACH NOW. We are partners of cities, public transport providers and mobility service providers with the aim of making cities smarter and creating a system for urban mobility that offers access to suitable mobility options in the city and paves the way into the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the USA at four locations - Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
You are a fully integrated member of our CRM team and work in a modern and creative environment. We work on the basis of trust-based working hours and have a relaxed culture at moovel (REACH NOW) that creates a good working atmosphere. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin, near Alexanderplatz - easily accessible by public transport and surrounded by restaurants and cafés. Sometimes we play table football or tennis during lunch breaks or go out together after work.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Optimize all relevant user touchpoints across multiple channels (e-mail, in-app, push, SMS, etc.)
- Design and implement data-driven marketing campaigns to activate existing customers of our apps
- Develop a marketing plan incl. definition of target groups, marketing channels and content for existing users
- Monitor, analyze, report and further develop our dialog marketing campaigns
- Support further development of CRM tools and processes to increase customer satisfaction and the international scaling of our services
- Monitor, optimize and present data & insights from our customer inquiries
- Work closely alongside our product teams on customer feedback, troubleshooting and product improvement
- You have more than 3 years of experience in dialogue marketing, CRM or customer marketing.
- You speak fluent German and English and enjoy working in an international environment.
- Customers have priority for you
- You have many ideas how to identify and improve our touchpoints with current users and their experience with our products.
- You like to communicate with clients and colleagues
- You are open for new topics, digital trends and mobility concepts.
- You have a high degree of self-reliance.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the mobility industry, in customer experience design or a similar area Knowledge of Zendesk or a comparable CRM tool
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, good coffee & fresh fruits
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
Overall, we need someone who is motivated to interact with our customers and improve our product quality through exceptional service.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If this description speaks to you and you have the feeling that it suits you well - we look forward to getting to know you! Just send us your application by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Hauke, Moritz, Sophie, Jonas and Kolja
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact
Julia Rosenblau +49 711 219 53940.