The energy landscape is undergoing radical changes. innogy is leading the way and is creating new tasks in the grid and infrastructure sector. With us you can live your #PIONIERGEIST to the full. Because we are working on the future of energy supply. Here, the applications being enabled by smart poles play a key role, because they solve challenges at the core of future urban ecosystem.
Are you a visionary and passionate energy specialist who gets things done? Do you feel energised by topics such as Smart Poles, eMobility, and the Internet of Things? We, from the innogy Smart Pole Factory would love to meet you!
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Product Manager to join our new Smart Pole Factory team in Essen.
Customer Insight & Sales Coordinator
Fulltime | Permanent
Your tasks as a Customer Insight & Sales Coordinator:
- independently establish and manage strategically important customer accounts, customer inclusion in agile product development process, and customer service
- agilely work on the development of products and designs that meet user needs including the generation of clear user stories, design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, products and product enhancements, etc.
- work with cross-functional product development teams in an agile process, while keeping general management aspects in mind
- coordinate and manage strategic marketing, employer branding, as well as communication efforts and be the contact person for innogy B2B as well as sales networks
- self-reliantly support the development and presentation of strategic product roadmaps and visions to key customers in context of their requirements and establish trust through technical leadership
- autonomously build up and share knowledge of technology standards, trends, as well as development and production best practices by attending relevant events (e.g., trade fairs, conferences) and monitoring market developments
Your profile as a Customer Insight & Sales Coordinator:
- a university degree (MSc), communication skills, and business fluent German and English language skills
- experience in working with agile methods in a UX driven environment combined with long-standing experience in at least one of these areas: 1) UX design and testing; 2) customer relationship management; 3) sales and marketing strategy
- international work experience, intercultural sensitivity, and willingness to travel
- the ability to prioritise tasks, balance immediate results and long-term opportunities, as well as the talent to articulate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- a depth and breadth understanding of the digital technology space (i.e., public infrastructure, Smart City, IoT, Smart Poles)
- an entrepreneurial self-starter mind with an enthusiastic and professional appearance as well as the ability to create a culture of mutual trust and respect that is result-driven and ego-free
Who are we?
innogy SE is colourful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail are crafting a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth having. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently and improve their quality of life.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply directly via this link.