Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Berlitz is seeking a motivated and talented Digital Acquisition Manager. Working with a small team of marketing professionals in the Berlitz Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt and on a global level, this is an opportunity for a data-driven performance marketer to own all aspects of the customer acquisition strategy to drive growth for Berlitzís training offerings in Germany.
This role is responsible for building, launching and managing all digital campaigns as well as tracking performance and managing the paid media budget. The ideal candidate will operate as an individual contributor and identify opportunities to improve marketing performance and make the case to gain the resources required to grow the business.
YOUR CORE FUNCTIONS:
- Drive, develop and execute the digital acquisition strategy, channel mix management and digital media buying for Berlitz Germany
- Develop and manage digital media plans and budgets and measure the B2C and B2B digital lead generation across platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin, Xing, Twitter, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Website and web team to drive the overall website and landing page strategy and development, and to execute onsite tracking, attribution analytics and end to end tracking
- Be responsible for ROI evaluation and reporting of relevant KPIs such as leads, costs per lead, sales, revenue, etc.
- Build and maintain key internal and external stakeholders relationships
- Report directly to Marketing Director Europe/Germany with a dotted line to Global Head of Digital Acquisition
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at media agency or with in-house media planning, focusing on digital channel management and media buying on display, paid social, and other digital advertising platforms
- Being an exceptionally savvy digital marketer with experience in developing, executing and optimizing Google/Bing and Social media campaigns and setting up and managing SEA accounts and budgets
- Strong knowledge of web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.) and an understanding of channel attribution methods and limitations
- Strong data-driven, analytical and organizational skills, time management and attention to detail as well as an innovative, creative thinking to identify new channels and ideas
- Knowledge of working with CRM platforms such as Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Preferably located in Frankfurt/Main
- Exciting responsibilities in an international environment.
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision paths
- A high level of individual responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- A great working environment with a motivated and friendly team
- All languages courses and seminars at employee rates
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Learn more about Berlitz as an employer at www.berlitz.de/karriere
Please donít hesitate to contact Carolin Teuber in our HR department should you have any questions. You can contact her at 069/6660890.
Please apply online in English and state when you are available to begin and your salary expectations.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.