MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
MEININGER Hotels is looking for a Digital Advertising Manager (f/m/d) to develop and execute the company's digital advertising strategy! Join our Team!
- Plan, create and execute effective paid digital media campaigns (e.g. Search, Native, Display, Metasearch, Social, Affiliate, etc.)
- Develop and manage the full scope of component in paid media campaigns for different markets (including targeting and re-targeting strategies, bidding strategies, ad groups, keyword lists and targeting, ads, copy, landing page selection, etc)
- Create audiences based on personas and life cycle stages
- Responsibility for effectively monitoring and managing the digital advertising budget
- Develop analyses and reports to measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns, generate insights, identify areas of risk and opportunity, target ROAS
- Educational degree (Bachelor Degree or similar educational level) in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in digital marketing of advertising experience
- In-depth knowledge of different marketing channels and technologies (e.g. Paid Social, Paid Search, display, meta search engines, affiliate)
- Professional experience with Bid Management Tools and Google Ads (Google Ads certificate is an advantage)
- High level command of MS-Office
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Business proficiency in English, other foreign languages would be advantageous
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
- Lively, open and multi-cultural company culture with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation package + additional pension schemes
- 25 days of annual holidays + extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Free nights at MEININGER Hotels and friends & family discounts
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
- Modern and dog-friendly office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please send us your application, including: CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact Person: Anja Keplin (Director of Marketing and Communication)