Red Bull is the global leader in the Energy Drink category. Red Bull’s approach to big data is in developing a smart data strategy which includes innovating Digital Advertising Strategies via Programmatic Advertising and SEM, to evolve advertising from a context-based to an audience-centric approach, thereby reaching the target audience in a more targeted, more efficient way, with more relevant messages. Red Bull Data Management Platform (DMP) live in 60+ markets will be a key supporting tool for this evolution. In this position, the Digital Advertising Manager will support Head of Programmatic Advertising & Data Activation in shaping the Programmatic and Search Strategy for local markets by training and guiding on innovation in data-driven advertising. The Digital Advertising Manager will work closely and collaboratively with the Insights team to translate findings from Red Bull’s DMP into actionable insights for local market media plans.
Areas that play to your strengths:
Develop Programmatic & Search Strategy for Local Market Media Plans
- Develop industry-leading programmatic and search strategy guidance for 90+ markets incorporating latest innovation and capabilities developed in industry
- Translate DMP insights into actionable programmatic and search media plans by recommending most suitable tactics/targeting
- Demonstration of quantitative and qualitative benefits across WHO (deeper targeting), WHAT (better message optimization) and HOW (more accurate performance measures) of Digital Advertising
Innovate Data-Driven Advertising for Red Bull
- Drive innovative programmatic advertising opportunities leveraging cutting edge technology and new platforms, channels, formats, targeting, etc.
- Develop creative ways to leverage SEM in Red Bull campaigns & drive synergy with SEO by looking beyond simple keyword targeting i.e. mobile location targeting, linking offline consumption data automatically in SEM, etc.
- Leverage data and insights to drive new targeting strategies i.e. dynamic video creative segmentation, messenger bots, etc.
Evangelize Data Driven Advertising Strategies
- Be the Advertising Team’s ambassador for programmatic and search marketing for Programmatic tactics, new SEM strategies, KPIs, etc., to enable further audience centric advertising
- Provide education on best use cases of DMP, CRM, and other data assets available in advertising to HQ teams and markets via webinars, training modules, etc.
Your experience includes:
- 4+ years experience in Digital Advertising with expert knowledge of programmatic advertising and search engine marketing
- University degree
- Experience in DMP utilization & integration into media planning required
- International campaign execution experience or experience with global brand preferred
- Clear understanding of Media Landscape with special focus on Digital supplier and trading market
- Strong analytical ability as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to communicate with stakeholders on all organizational levels and with different cultural backgrounds, quick learner, self-motivated and able to work independently
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate ‘best practices’
- Fluent in English
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please apply on our Job Board.