Are you ready for the next step?
With more than 3000 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. At Foot Locker, we live sneakers, we breathe sneakers, we dream sneakers… Sneakers are all we think about and nothing makes us more proud than being able to keep our followers up to date with the latest trends.
On European soil only, Foot Locker means more than 620 stores in premium locations, across 20 countries and closing in on 30 years of history. Foot Locker Europe also means an elevated digital experience for our ever-increasing fan base, throughout a brand-new exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms.
Because of our growing business we are looking for a Digital Analyst User Experience (m/f)
The Digital Analyst User Experience is a key member of the digital team in Recklinghausen responsible for developing a seamless shopping experience for the customer. In this role you will serve as passionate advocate on behalf of the customer and as an internal expert on CX best practices. In the day-to-day role you will own the identification and analysis of trends and use patterns to formulate recommendations for maximizing traffic, customer satisfaction, conversion, and revenue. Your role owns page performance measurement, analysis, and testing, site functionality, and cart / cash register performance. By defining current baselines for these areas, you will identify buyer-side issues and work with cross-functional teams to remove those barriers and optimize conversion performance, driving new page concepts and leveraging a variety of testing methodologies to measure impact.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate UX or CX advocate who possesses high intellectual curiosity and is motivated by analyzing data to identify key trends which can have an immediate and positive impact on the business.
- Define KPIs, create tracking plans and monitor the baseline for site performance metrics, e.g. website functionalities, checkout funnel etc. in order to measure progress over time
- Identify key page conversion failures and opportunities, providing actionable insights to fill these gaps based on sources such as site analytics, customer feedback & research, bug reports, and internal observations
- Analyze traffic and behavior flows and share recommendations to increase traffic and conversion rate of our online marketing campaigns on- and off-site
- Provide insights into customer experience through customer segmentation, loyalty analysis, lifetime value analysis, NPS etc.
- Examine, analyze and report on performance of our digital touchpoint and optimization results and on a regular basis through reports and dashboards
- Perform A/B experiments and develop and test new, alternative approaches or conduct in-depth investigations to identify conversion rate improvement opportunities and to improve usability and user behavior while working closely with UX
- Promote a culture of customer advocacy and serve as a guide and expert on best practices in the field of customer/user experience and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of ecommerce experience in web analytics, conversion optimization or similar
- Experience in querying, analyzing and cluster data and setting up monitoring and data quality assurance to identify trends and develop opportunities to optimize site performance
- Data-driven problem-solving skills and strong analytical mindset with statistical rigour
- Ability in synthesizing information quickly, identifying key takeaways and conducting actionable insights through easy digestible visualizations
- Solid Experience in Site analytics tools (Google/Adobe Analytics, Hotjar etc.)
- Experience in creating custom reports and dashboards with Excel and BI-Tools (MS PowerBI, Microstrategy, Tableau etc.)
- Experience in performing A/B tests, Personalization experiments and usability tests in Testing tools (Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to research and test emerging industry trends and stay up to date on new tools and methods
- Ability to influence across all levels of a complex, culturally diverse matrix organization
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities while managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Michel van Keulen,