We’re looking for an energetic and driven digital and demand generation marketer to join our marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Demand Generation, in this role, you will become an audience, industry and product expert in order develop the demand generation strategy and digital campaigns that help meet Navvis’ revenue targets across our main commercial regions: EMEA, US and China. The ideal candidate will have experience running and measuring campaigns across a number of different digital channels and audiences in the B2B tech space. You’ll be able to influence our global marketing strategy as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it. You will be comfortable working cross-functionally with teams like design, content, events, sales and product. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Partner with field marketing and sales to create campaigns that drive new sales pipeline.
- Create compelling content for our audiences and build the distribution strategy across the most effective channels to meet your pipeline contribution goals.
- Define clear objectives for each campaign, measure and communicate program results.
- Manage our global contact database and oversee continuous optimization between HubSpot and MS Dynamics CRM to capture touchpoints with marketing programs and campaigns, audience segmentation and lead scoring.
- Ensure A/B and multivariate tests are applied for continuous optimization of creative and content for all campaigns including demand generation, nurture content, etc.
- Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Create, expand and implement organic and paid demand generation campaigns to generate leads, drive awareness and aid in the qualification of prospects. Maximize ROI from these paid programs and proactively optimize campaigns and content to increase performance.
- Develop and manage email templates, newsletters, landing pages and outreach campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, demand generation and/or marketing operations.
- Demonstrated hands-on proficiency with HubSpot (or similar) and CRM platforms.
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, HubSpot, MS Dynamics and Account Based Marketing tools.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, lead generation and marketing automation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English-language business writing.
- Able to think strategically while being hands on, organized and detail-oriented.
- Strongly analytical with forecasting skills.
- Able to continuously prioritize and stay nimble in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent at managing multiple programs and prioritize towards results and overall business success.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We are looking forward to your application (CV, cover letter, certificates).