Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Travelcircus is a fast growing online booking platform giving people the ability to book premium, quality checked and unique hotels packaged with hotel services and exciting local activities at an exclusive price. Founded in 2014, in the heart of Berlin, Travelcircus already accommodated more than 140.000 travelers from 20 different countries and we continue to grow substantially.
We are looking for ambitious, forward thinking self-starters to join our aspiring and international team, who can keep up with our pace and want to make a difference.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst (m/w) to join our Travelcircus-Team. Your mission as a Digital Marketing Analyst will be to transform our vast data into intelligent products and best data-driven decisions. In conjunction with different departments you will develop a deep understanding of our consumer facing businesses and transfer that understanding into analyses and measures for our stakeholders.
- Improve and maintain our web analytics setup in cooperation with our development team
- Define, implement and monitor product KPIs used for strategic and operational decisions
- Generate insights into customer journeys and user behavior to support our product and marketing teams
- Development of an attribution model for all our marketing channels such as SEO, SEA, Affiliate and Email
- Integrating data from multiple sources to generate frequent KPI reports for management, investors and inhouse stakeholders
- Handling ad-hoc data request from internal stakeholders
- Strong web analytics background with hands on experience setting up and maintaining the google analytics stack
- 1-3 years of e-commerce and digital marketing experience
- Proficiency using Excel, extracting and analysing data using a SQL database and other data sources
- Experience with Data integration tools like Pentaho/Talend is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning techniques such as logistic regression, naïve bayes, SVM, decision trees, neural networks and random forests
- Proven track record of turning insights into product growth opportunities in prior roles
- Ability to present complex analyses and insights effectively in simple terms
- Experience with site experimentation (A/B testing) is a plus
- High proficiency in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A dynamic and international team that is always ready to go the extra mile
- Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and the possibility to contribute your own ideas
- High level responsibility and opportunities for personal development
- A chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success & shaping its future
- A modern equipped workplace in a new designer loft with retreat lounges
- Regular team events and a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages
Can you recognise yourself? If yes, send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Send your application including motivation letter, CV, desired salary and next possible entry date via Meritocracy here: