WHO WE ARE
G Adventures, the world’s largest small-group travel company is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive for their offices in Berlin (Friedrichshain).
Built on a foundation of strong shared core values, G Adventures creates small-group adventure tours for over 200,000 travellers per year that help local communities to help themselves. The tours bring travellers closer to our world, its people, their culture, and their way of life.
Working in the European Marketing team you’ll be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns and channels across Europe with your remit predominantly being Central Europe (DACH).
With a focus on German language, you’ll manage the SEM account. You’ll launch, monitor and maintain SEM campaigns, undertake keyword research, allot budgets, write ad copy and make recommendations on landing pages. Alongside paid search, you’ll also manage the digital marketing spectrum including social advertising, affiliate marketing, retargeting and content promotion - you’ll be part of deciding and driving our holistic marketing strategy for Europe.
- SEM: Manage and optimise paid-search accounts in Google and Bing using both automated and manual bidding. The focus for this role will be managing the German-language account
- SOCIAL: Manage paid social advertising across platforms including, but not limited to Facebook and Instagram
- PARTNERSHIPS: In collaboration with the consumer marketing teams, identify possible digital partnerships to drive awareness of, and engagement with, the G Adventures brand, products and purpose
- AFFILIATE MARKETING: Manage, promote, innovate and grow the G Adventures affiliate marketing CAMPAIGNS: Manage and develop campaigns across GND, remarketing, YouTube and content promotion (e..g Taboola and Outbrain)
WHO YOU ARE
- A minimum of two years SEM campaign building, budget management and manual bidding experience through Google Ads, ideally on accounts upwards of 150,000 EUR and ideally in German
- Experience in working with social media advertising platforms and analytics tools such as Facebook, Instagram and Google Analytics
- Be confident in your ability to write in German and to review and critique German language content
- Be a strong communicator in English. The focus is on connection, engagement and understanding - not grammatically perfect English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our culture. Be yourself, help each other, work in a cool space, think big, and change the world. And all of this in a flexible, respectful and caring working environment.
- Our community. Join a global family that stretches around the world, a fantastic, international office and a growing, diverse team right here in Berlin.
- Our space. Our creative hub, our inspiring workplace, our home - The Gate, Berlin.
- Our opportunities. Enjoy a fulfilling career. It’s easy to find your passion and purpose when you work in a place dedicated to you, to us and to changing the world.
- Our benefits. Enjoy 25 annual leave days, a Christmas Bonus Day, your birthday* plus three additional days for you called Me, We and G Days.
- Our trips. After six months’ service experience one of our tours for free* each year complete with a flight subsidy* and five additional leave days* (*restrictions apply).
- Being part of something greater than yourself. We transcend travel and ultimately change people’s lives, including yours. Find out more.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
**QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN THE EUROPEAN UNION***
G Adventures is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.