Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
As Digital Marketing Manager - AdOps you are responsible for management and development of MarTech setups. Furthermore, you take care of tracking relevant implementations for digital marketing campaigns in the off-property and paid media realm to help new (e.g. Durstexpress, Juit) and established businesses of the Oetker Group (e.g. Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese) to grow in the digital space.
Our Digital Marketing team and you work closely with different business segments to enhance acquisition, activation and conversion of their customer base. We collaborate closely with our Digital Analytics as well as Data Science teams to monitor marketing effectiveness and run continuous optimization of branding and performance campaigns.
Share your passion for best-in-class AdOps expertise and become part of our team.
- Foster and own an established relationship with relevant stakeholders within Oetker Digital and especially with Oetker Group companies, including brands, such as Dr. Oetker, Radeberger, Coppenrath & Wiese, Oetker Collection, Durstexpress, and many more
- Ownership of Oetker Digital media campaigns including setup and implementation, testing and optimization of ad campaigns from a technical perspective
- Operate our licensed 3rd party ad server to effectively measure campaigns implemented in all marketing channels
- Continuously communicate with Google account managers and be part of the communication strategy with external tech partners
- Working closely with other members of the Digital Marketing team to communicate briefings and results to upper management as well as brands of the Oetker Group
- Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creatives, click-through URLs, and landing pages in cooperation with our Digital Analytics team
- Monitor, explore and report on significant MarTech trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- Strategic and operational expertise (2+ years of experience) in best-in-class ad operations
- In-depth knowledge of 3rd party ad servers, preferably DoubleClick
- Detailed knowledge of campaign trafficking operations using main DSPs in digital marketing, e.g. DV360, Adform, Mediamath, Amazon
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types, including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/PAID)
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting platforms, such as Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau
- Excellent digital marketing knowledge, particularly in your role’s area
- Urge to succeed and develop yourself driven by ambition, quick learning and an open mind
- Fluent in German and English
A huge plus, but optional:
- Gained insights in FMCG industry or Start-Up environment
- IAB AdOps certification
- Hands-on experience with audience management platforms (e.g. DMP, CDP)