Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Drooms is the leading provider of secure cloud solutions in Europe. The specialized software facilitates highly secure access to confidential documents, as well as the ability to exchange them safely with third parties around the globe. Drooms allows for the transparent, efficient and secure management of confidential business processes such as commercial real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, NPL transactions and board communications.
Drooms’ clients include the world's leading real estate companies, consulting and law firms and corporations such as METRO GROUP, Evonik, Morgan Stanley, JLL, JP Morgan, CBRE, Rewe and UBS.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (f/m) who has experience in an agile environment. Beyond the required skills and abilities, we are looking for an individual with a “just do it” attitude and a creative and innovative mindset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and present digital Marketing strategy and plans to executive team
- Manage external vendor to optimize AdWords campaigns (text, display, retargeting)
- Work with Marketing Analytics to integrate tracking updates, dashboards and ongoing optimization
- Budget management and agency responsibility on an international level
- Recommend SEO tools & updates to increase organic search results for drooms.com
- Manage social programs including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Collaboration with Marketing and Product Team regarding web shop/e-commerce
- Manage drooms.com corporate websites in multiple languages, including strategic projects
- Synthesize regularly business insights from Marketing Analytics and socialize to key stakeholders, including the SVP Marketing, VP Product, and Marketing Team
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform Drooms Marketing performance and influence Business and Marketing decisions
- Brief internal and external designers on web-related projects through review and completion
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Marketing channels and their role in the client journey/conversion path, including Display, Paid Search, Affiliate and email
- Experience with website CMS (Drupal preferred), CRM (ideally SAP, Zoho), email tools/Marketing automation (i.e. MailingWork, Zoho Campaigns), Website analytics (Google Analytics) and Social Media platforms & tools
- Being a self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects, motivation to run own projects and take their ownership
What you get:
- Work in a fast and innovative mid-size company, where business life meets start-up atmosphere
- Experience diversity by joining our 24 nation team with a real sense of teamwork
- Work on a product that's being utilized by the world's largest enterprises
- Work with awesome people in a great working environment and flat hierarchies
- Extensive on the job training & Employee Benefits such as private pension & gym subsidization, Drooms events etc.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
So if you’re a Digital Marketing Manager (f/m) who wants to work on an important product that is changing the way businesses communicate, Apply now! If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 69 478640-0.