Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Founded in 2007, bab.la is one of the world’s leading dictionary and language sites with a global community regularly using one of our 44 dictionaries available in 28 languages. Acquired by Oxford University Press in 2015, bab.la is now a core part of Oxford Dictionaries and benefits from a small team ‘start-up’ approach whilst also having the resources and support of the largest University Press in the world.
Based in central Hamburg, the team is dynamic, international, and multilingual.
About the role
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Digital Marketer who’ll become a key member of the bab.la team. As Digital Marketing Manager you will contribute to the achievement of the bab.la goals by planning and executing a range of effective, user focussed, tactics.
Managing one or more of our interns or contractors, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strategies for building the bab.la brand as the go-to language destination for European languages
- Developing creative content marketing and running our social media
- Growing discoverability and traffic by improving bab.la’s SEO
- Bringing a customer-focussed analytical approach and supporting business decisions with relevant and useful metrics
- Building brand and awareness through targeted communications and outreach
You’ll be a digital marketer who is looking to make a move into a role which they can help define and where they make a big contribution. As a multilingual and international business, you’ll need to have excellent English, strong communication skills, and be comfortable working autonomously at times. You’ll have the ability to evaluate options and make decisions on what to prioritise. Most importantly, you’ll enjoy digital and bring a creative and experimental approach.
Salary dependent on skills and experience.
Permanent, full-time contract.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please submit your full application (CV, reference letters and motivational letter) to Ms Asia Maschke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!