We at CLEAR LOGISTICS, headquartered in Luxembourg, are developing software to simplify and automate logistics procurement. Our Vision: creating the first Virtual Procurement Manager who autonomously runs procurement activities, based on machine learning.
For our core product SHIPSTA FLEX and our marketplace SHIPSTA GO which will be launched in Q3, 2019, we have an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) in our SHIPSTA GERMANY office in Hamburg.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing SHIPSTA’s digital customer journey. To think and work with a customer centric mindset and design marketing campaigns to engage existing and attract new users at our marketplace. Furthermore, the candidate ensures that the core brand promise of a seamless user experience is delivered, and the required number of qualified leads are generated to support the achievement of volume, penetration and profit targets. The candidate proposes project, cost and supplier recommendations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is a key player in developing, planning and executing strategies to enhance traffic on our marketplace SHIPSTA. Key strategies will include email and social media marketing in combination with our offline activities.
The Digital Marketing Specialist drives our go-forward vision and scouts for new opportunities to drive traffic based on evolving trends in the field and in our business.
The DMS will back up all proposals with clear data, shaping future KPI’s in line with and enabling the successful accomplishments of company goals.
Your key responsibilities:
Digital Marketing & Concept Development
- Digital Marketing and Concept Development - conceptualize and execute digital marketing strategies to drive traffic on our marketplace to generate leads
- Responsibility for SHIPSTA´s digital marketing channels, including maintenance and strategic development
- Creation, execution and optimization of traffic via Email- and Social Media Marketing channels, with a focus on email marketing
- Drive the lead conversion process to ensure sales objectives are reached
- Develop KPI’s to measure success of Performance Marketing
- Implement tools for Analytics and IP Tracking
- Reporting and analysis on campaigns, traffic and channels
- Make data-driven decisions to help achieve company goals
- Work closely with the Lead Generation Team and interface with Customer Success and Sales
- Scouts new partners on the market and evaluate partnerships
- Drive SEO optimization and strategy
- Support Offline Marketing; including Corporate Design and Exhibitions
- Responsible for managing a part of the marketing budget
- “Digital Native”, feels at ease and is interested in digital technology and trends
- Independent working style, self-starter who exhibits a creative, innovative approach
- Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
- Experience with different graphic design programs is beneficial
- Fluent in German and / or English
- A dynamic team where you can bring in your own ideas
- A good work environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and quick decision making process
- Challenging and interesting tasks with high degree of personal responsibility
- Lease Bike Program
- Central office location in the center of Hamburg