Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
CLAIM: We radically innovate energy to unlock a smart, responsible and people-powered future
Digital Product Developer (m/f)
Innovation - Customer centricity - Design thinking - Smart products - Entrepreneurship
Innogy SE is colorful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. 40,000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail are creating a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth having. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently and improve their quality of life.
Be an active part of our newly launched digital transformation, where we want to push forward creating a customer centric product portfolio for a new growth area. The E+ team develops products based on our core product (energy) such as SmartHome, IoT, Installation services. Leave your footprint by pushing forward the product development with state-of-the-art methods. If you are dedicated to innovation topics while keeping the customer needs in focus, you are exactly who we are looking for!
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Digital Product Developer.
- To drive innovation you bring in state-of-the-art-methods, e.g. agile product management, lean start-up or design thinking.
- You support product innovation by sharing ideation capabilities, having a sense to design and develop appealing MVP, implementing efficient fail-fast-approaches for customer testing/validation or facilitating design sprints to iteratively solve customer problems.
- In your role you co-develop a go-to-market approach for the identified product portfolio incl. identification of target customers, pricing, marketing/promotion activities and channels.
- To support the sales teams you translate the product concepts into tangible actions and identify potential incentive schemes.
- Last but not least you ensure the rollout feasibility of the developed blueprint as well as the capability transfer to the local product development teams.
- You hold a BA/BS Degree or equivalent in relevant majors.
- You have significant experience in agile product development methods (incl. SCRUM) and customer centric product design (incl. lean start-up and/or design thinking), ideally as trainer.
- You have knowledge of innovation topics and their application within corporations, ideally you have start-up or cross-industry experience in an innovation role.
- You provide a proven track record in developing and scaling business ideas.
- Managing projects professionally is your daily business.
- It would be an advantage if you bring experience in the energy business with retail focus would be an advantage.
- Your experience in user-testing & prototyping in product and/or software development processes is as well appreciated.
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing strategy and IT development round off your profile.
- On top of that - if you are a passionate networker and collaborator with an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy agile working styles, you are the candidate who matches our challenging task.
In addition to being part of a passionate and top motivated team, you profit from an attractive remuneration package including several appealing benefits like bonus payment, shares or discounts with different partners. We offer multiple attractive and adaptable ways of working like remote work and flexible hours to give you the best possible work experience fitting your needs. Beyond that we value your well-being and invest in your progression by offering a wide range of development opportunities you can actively make use of.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply online via this link.
Agency calls are not appreciated.