Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Digital Strategist (m/f)
Innovation - Customer centricity - Design thinking - Smart products - Entrepreneurship
Innogy SE is colorful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail are creating a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth having. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently and improve their quality of life.
Be an active part of our newly launched digital transformation, where we want to push forward creating a customer centric product portfolio for a new growth area. The E+ team develops products based on our core product (energy) such as SmartHome, IoT, Installation services. In your role you bring in your sense for digitally adopted customer behaviour and innovate customer value proposition. With a profound background in the digital area and innovation topics focussed on conversation management and customer insights management you are exactly who we are looking for!
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Digital Strategist
- Your mission is to innovate customer value proposition from digital customer insights to digitally lead generation sales to data analysis around Energy+ usage/preferences. Therefore you systematically make use of all digital assets and opportunities to innovate.
- In the next step you co-developing the go-to-market approach for the identified product bundle incl. identification of target customer, pricing, marketing/promotion activities and channels.
- You support the optimization of online channels with best-in-class UX Design by improving desktop and mobile usability, accessibility and pleasure throughout usage of digital channels.
- A/B Testing of digital prototypes is enabled and monitored by you.
- The monitoring of new and emerging hardware/ software and assessment of their relevance and potential value for Energy+ Lighthouse is also part of your role.
- Last but not least you ensure the rollout feasibility of the developed blueprint as well as the capability transfer to local (digital) marketing teams.
- You have 5+ years of experience in the digital area, ideally in a start-up or agency environment.
- Additionally you bring significant experience in conversion management and customer insights management.
- Furthermore you provide a proven track record in designing Digital customer journeys, Social Media- and E-mail Marketing, SEO & SEA as well as Performance Analytics.
- In your professional career you have gained experience in working with/in agile teams.
- Certificates in relevant field complement your profile.
- In addition you bring along Project Management Skills.
- Personally you stand out due to an entrepreneurial mind-set and distinct networking skills.
- If you fit the profile and love driving your topics forward with passion, we are looking for you!
In addition to being part of a passionate and top motivated, you profit from an attractive remuneration package including several appealing benefits like bonus payment, shares or discounts with different partners. We offer multiple attractive and adaptable ways of working like remote work and flexible hours to give you the best possible work experience fitting your needs. Beyond that we value your well-being and invest in your progression by offering a wide range of development opportunities you can actively make use of.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply online via this link: