Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The role of the Director Digital Experience Marketing, Central Europe is a newly formed position to lead the company’s marketing planning and execution in the Central European (Germany, Switzerland & Austria) region for Adobe’s Digital Experience business.
- Understanding local market and customer dynamics
- Building regional marketing plans
- Developing programs to achieve stated marketing objectives - executed through own team and in collaboration with EMEA marketing functions
- Acting as spokesperson for the region with press and key influencers
EMEA is the largest region outside of the US, and the Central sub-region is a major focus. The region is going through a period of rapid growth, and you will be at the heart of building one of Adobe’s most important markets for its Enterprise solutions. You will be leading the change in our marketing approach, scale of business and our perception in the market as Adobe establish itself as the leader in Customer Experience Management.
What You’ll Do
- Develop marketing strategy for Adobe’s Digital Experience business that delivers on our demand generation & booking goals in the Central European region
- Serve as the lead representative for Digital Experience in the region for senior level stakeholders across Product Marketing, Marketing and Sales
- Co-ordinate resources to ensure localized & relevant experience in Campaigns and on Adobe.com
- Identify and build co-marketing plans with appropriate partners
- Be external spokesperson on Adobe’s POV in press, digital and events
What Is Needed For Success
We need someone to make a difference and to lead change in our go-to-market approach. The successful candidate will be extremely competent at leading & influencing a matrixed organization, working with the most senior levels of our management team. They will be able to translate strategy into action and orchestrate resources to get things done. Core skills include:
- Full professional proficiency in German language
- Understanding of the trends and issues in the digital economy and broader business world both in Germany and beyond
- Use of customer/competitive insights blended with creativity to develop innovative marketing programs and messages
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Viewed as a role model across the organization
- Presents convincingly to executives, partners, and customers
- Strong ability to influence peers through collaborative working
- Strong leadership track record of making a difference and driving change
- People management, talent development and succession planning
- International experience, ideally having spent time working in more than one country
Auf diesen Job bewerben
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.