Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
The world is at the beginning of the fourth industrial revolution - the Industrial Internet of Things (iIoT). We believe that this stage of the revolution should actually be called the Internet of Legacy Things - and relayr is at the center of it!
If you have a good working knowledge of the Internet of Things, and have many years in marketing for providers of B2B software as a service (SaaS) or platform as a service (PaaS), then we encourage you to read further.
Who we are:
We are a 3-year-old, rapidly growing international company of 150 IoT experts in 8 cities across 4 countries on 2 continents. We are honored to have the trust of global clients and partners from different industries, like GE, Cisco, Canadian Rail, Deutsche Bahn, Bosch Siemens Home Appliances, Bosch, La Marzocco, Intel, Dell, iTron, Hartford Steam Boilers, McKinsey, BearingPoint, Deloitte, EY, and more.
To support our growth, our Marketing Department is expanding and needs more strategic guidance. Marketing at relayr serves our sales efforts, to drive B2B client conversions, thought leadership, and brand awareness. Marketing at relayr is sub-divided into four overlapping Marketing Areas: 1) Content Marketing/Demand Generation, 2) Sales Enablement, 3) Event Marketing, 4) Developer Marketing / Evangelism.
Marketing Director will manage these four Marketing Areas, in line with international sales goals and product release cycles. He/She will report directly to the Chief of Product & Marketing. The role requires proven marketing skills and a working knowledge of operations in the industrial sector and new technologies affecting it and a demonstrated ability to deliver results. This position is responsible for developing the marketing strategy for solutions targeted for the industrial sector. Industrial IoT solutions at relayr target manufacturing, transportation, building management systems, utilities, and retail supply chain.
Your responsibilities include the development of our marketing channels, analysing the competitive market and segmentation, positioning, and tracking product, solution and business success metrics. The Director of Marketing will support her marketing area Team Leads as they define and help create sales and marketing collateral to support achievement of annual operating plan.
Our goal is to make relayr the world’s leading IoT platform.
- Managing the relayr Marketing Team Leads according to MBOs and OKRs across Content Marketing, Event Marketing, Developer Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Further develop the strategy and marketing plan for Industrial IoT solutions from relayr for manufacturing, transportation, utilities, logistics, building management and more
- Manage and progressively improve the measuring and regular reporting of key marketing to sales conversion and performance metrics
- Track and analyze market, key competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, and create and execute our marketing strategy for IoT platform and related solutions
- Collaborate with product management in partner evaluation, phased roll-out of solution and sales/partner enablement and training
- Engage with decision makers, industry influencers and business leaders of existing and potential customers to drive awareness and early adoption of solutions based on relayr technology
- Brief members of the press and industry analysts about the value of relayr and our Industrial IoT solutions
- Conduct secondary research on market trends, technology adoption, and key business/industry use-cases and requirements
- Track customer feedback, customer care, customer satisfaction, dashboards and metrics to measure success and engagement of new and existing features and functionalities
- With your Team Leads, establish sustainable, differentiated product positioning for global products, in line with our corporate brand positioning.
- Identify and articulate compelling value propositions for the end user, the partners, and sales channels to ensure confidence and competence in sales execution to meet revenue targets.
- Develop market-specific problem statements, user scenarios, business cases, & MRDs, to facilitate roadmaps that delivers a differentiated market position and real customer outcomes.
- Drive sales growth through development of persuasive messaging, collateral, effective training material and support webcasts, webinars, seminars, websites and other customer facing assets that have a high positive brand impact.
- Support content and messaging for outbound marketing execution of events and to drive generation of qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- The position is based in Berlin and involves 25%+ travel
- 5+ years of senior marketing experience for B2B technology products or services
- 3+ years of experience in industrial related products or consulting
- Expertise in operational technologies is preferred
- Needs to have a good working knowledge of IT systems, cloud services
- Fit well with flat hierarchies and a company culture of collaboration, open communication, integrity and ability to deliver results through a pioneering spirit
- Excellent communication and writing skills to business and technical audiences
- Leadership experience and the ability to manage and build a team, plus enrich relationships across the organization
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box to solve problems and exploit opportunities
- Proven ability to translate technical functionality into true business values and benefits
- Proven track record of driving results for business growth
- Strong Native English writing and speaking is required
- A second native-level European foreign language is a strong advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business management is required
What we offer:
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a kicker table, a variety of team events, and social activities we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Sounds Interesting? Please apply using the following link: