audibene is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 1000 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Denver, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Director (Paid) Social Media to join our Customer Acquisition Team.
To be considered, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter.
The Director (Paid) Social Media position is a key role at hear.com, responsible for sizable revenue and pivotal to growth marketing. The ideal candidate should have a strong expertise in paid social media marketing, a strategic mindset, deep technical knowledge, and the ability to collaborate effectively with in-house and contracted teams...
This is a unique opportunity for someone willing to roll up their sleeves and drive growth across digital properties, while playing a key role in leading a comprehensive and innovative paid social media strategy.
- Take full responsibility for our global social media channel with a high 8-digit revenue responsibility. Create , develop and execute social media strategies
- Actively lead, coach, support and motivate direct reports through regular 1:1s, team meetings, performance reviews, and other actions so they can grow and develop
- Work with direct reports to drive successful hiring, engagement, retention, investment, and growth in the team’s talent
- Ensure that best practices are propagated across the team; champion the improvement of the quality of work performed and results generated for our business
- Set up, steer, and optimize the paid social campaigns with the Facebook Business Manager as well as FMPs
- Analyze and translate data from various data sources into actionable content recommendations
- Work with Facebook, first and third party data, create and test custom audiences with help of the latest best-in-class technology, and experiment with innovative display and video formats (e.g. messenger ads)
- Support the creative conceptualization of advertising materials as well as planning and implementing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience working in paid social media. Solid knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager. Complete understanding of social-specific key performance indicators to strategically measure and track program success agency experience preferred
- Proven experience working on high volume, performance-based, direct response marketing Paid Social Media accounts with large budgets exceeding $500k
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Passion for and a constant eye on “the future of media” based on industry trends (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, e-commerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- Highly organized with strong analytical and MS Excel skills
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Ability to travel 10%-20% of the time
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for hearing care and serving our customers
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please submit your application via the following link: https://grnh.se/ebe2b3cc1