Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to re-sellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and a myriad of cloud services easy to user-administer. To support our growth, we're looking for a Display Marketing Manager.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office, flexible work hours, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we're happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
- Management of full life-cycle display marketing initiative and optimization the budget allocation
- Launch of social media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter), smart re-targeting campaigns as well as content display campaigns
- Results analysis, identification of actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- Implementation of testing processes and reportings
- Serving as a contact person for our existing and prospective business partners
- Developement of creative and innovative ways to market our products through existing display channels, and continuous testing new platforms and providers
- Ad server set up (if needed)
As the ideal candidate you show:
- BA in Business, Marketing, IT or in a similar field
- Minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in a startup or similar business
- Good understanding of tracking technology
- Analytical mind driven by numbers with a can-do make-it-happen approach
- Well-structured and organized work style highly oriented on performance
- Confident proficiency in using latest MS Office applications (Excel)
- Fluency in English
- Basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and interest in the cloud service business
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application right away! As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
We look forward to meeting you!