Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Talent? Join Fendt.
Is there anything more amazing than being part of an internationally-oriented high-tech company? Is there anything more uplifting than being able to contribute through your talent and experience to help feeding the world?
Make your job your calling. At AGCO/Fendt.
Fendt isn’t just a name; it’s a conviction. Since 1930, we have developed and produced tractors and harvesting machines and have consistently focused on quality and innovation - both in terms of products and the management of the company. Our company has been at the forefront of innovative agricultural technology companies for years now, and has belonged to the international agricultural machine- ry corporation AGCO since 1997.
In the Aftersales Division, effective interaction with our customers is a major component of our strategy. Our aim is to sustainably intensify the product experience through outstanding service and state of the art technological services. In order to achieve this, we need you at our Marktoberdorf location as a
E-Commerce Business Manager EME (m/f)
in Marktoberdorf/Allgäu (Ref. 50731)
Development and implementation of an E-Commerce Aftersales strategy
Design and assurance of a stringent Internet appearance for the AGCO Aftersales Division in the EME region
Further development and commercialization of the Aftersales Division website
Implementation of best practice scenarios for SEO optimization
Management of cross-division, international projects and teams
Campaign management in cooperation with
Sales and Marketing
Sales and performance monitoring of the E-Commerce channel
Management of Aftersales E-Commerce businesses in the EME region
- Completed university degree focusing on Marketing, E-Commerce, Sales or a comparable course of study
- At least 5 years’ pertinent vocational experience in the areas of E-Commerce and digital marketing
- SAP Hybris E-Commerce & PCM know-how advantageous
- Comprehensive knowledge of current trends in E-Commerce and of best practice scenarios
- Verifiable expert knowledge in E-Commerce Sales and its analysis; Business Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO)
- Outstanding skills in project planning and implementation including responsibility for budget
- Confident and motivated leadership mentality
- Fluent English and German (further foreign lan- guages advantageous)
Together, we can drive Fendt forwards. Fendt employees at our locations do everything they can every day to make sure that our products are the best. How do we manage that? Teamwork. Highly-motivated teams, in which every individual counts, steer their tasks under their own responsibility in order to achieve their objectives.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Become part of our team in the Allgäu region – one of the most beautiful locations in the corporation. You can find out more information on Fendt as an employer on www.talent-zu-fendt.de.
We are looking forward to your online application stating your first possibledate of joining and your salary expectations.
Johann-Georg-Fendt-Straße 4 I D-87616 Marktoberdorf /Allgäu
Telefon: +49 8342 77-0 I www.fendt.com