What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Create a close working relationship with clubs, teams and players in the esports ecosystem
- Drive the evolution of influencer business for esports
- Support our team in creating global Influencer, Talent and Team Concepts
- Operate as a hub between the ESL Video Network and the sales departments
- Take responsibility for realization of Concepts and Projects with Influencers from start to end
- Help Turtle to build a strong foothold in the Minecraft community by taking responsibility for the ESL Minecraft Project in cooperation with other departments
- Fluent in English and German
- A history with tier 1 and 2 esports teams
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint working experience
- indepth understanding of esports and gaming
- extensive network in the ecosystem
- Good communication skills
- Autodidactic work attitude
- creative thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with MCNs
- Additional spoken languages
- Youtube or Twitch creator Background
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH