MYCS means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D customization tool. With this tool MYCS is not only revolutionizing e-commerce but is also turning the furniture market upside-down. MYCS is expanding rapidly since its launch in 2015. To further advance our vision "customization is the new normal," we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talent who are happy to take on responsibility. At MYCS everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
Facebook Ads & Display Marketing Manager (m/f)
- You are responsible for Facebook ad campaigns, scale-up and internationalization of the channel
- You are in charge of the set-up, performance optimization and controlling of the Facebook ad campaigns, as well as for budget planning
- You take over the coordination and performance optimization of our retargeting partners
- You develop further display advertising activities both for performance as well as brand-driven campaigns
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in Online Marketing with focus on Facebook advertising or Display advertising or Retargeting
- You have an efficient and result-oriented working style, strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You love to test and improve campaign performance, being data-drive in your decisions, and you are willing to learn new things
- You have run display campaigns by your own and are familiar with Facebook AdsManager/Power Editor
- You are a team player and have great communication skills
- Fluency in English, native speaker in German or French
JOIN MYCS AND...
- take responsibility on exciting task and develop further on a professional and personal level
- enjoy a great working place in a rebuilt factory overlooking the park
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute in its further development
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks
- benefit from flat hierarchies and development opportunities