Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and in 2019 is on track to be one of a handful of software businesses to exceed $10bn in annual global revenues. The Enterprise customer segment is a strong contributor to Adobe’s phenomenal growth, as the company delivers on its promise of Customer Experience Management (CXM) with Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Creative Cloud.
The Marketing Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud - Central EMEA is responsible for planning and execution of relevant marketing programmes that drive demonstrable business impact and pipeline. A strong digital marketing background with a focus on measurement and accountability, as well as strong collaboration with relevant sales & marketing management teams internally are key success factors.
This is a full-time contract role, with an initial term of 18 months.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute successful marketing campaigns, content and events in conjunction with the EMEA Campaign & Demand Generation Team and the regional sales leads in alignment with regional business goals
- Own marketing to opportunity funnel, measure programme success for ongoing improvements & business impact
- Report and communicate your marketing activity progress and outputs
- Own the budget for your customer segment to execute the campaigns against the plan
- Manage all related stakeholder communication and expectations for the assigned business segment
- Ensure alignment with the overall region business strategy and plans
- Ensure the marketing plan is delivering the expected pipeline results and be agile to adjust fast and upscale the activities when appropriate
What Is Needed For Success
We need someone wanting to make a difference, and be part of a change in our go-to-market approach. The successful candidate will be extremely competent at working with both sales and marketing teams, feel comfortable in a matrixed team environment and able to orchestrate resources, both within and outside the team to get things done. Core skills include:
- Understanding of the trends and issues faced by our key audiences of Marketing and IT in the digital age
- Knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages
- Experience in creating targeted programmes and tailored marketing campaigns
- Viewed as a credible partner to sales
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work under pressure
- Understand customer, campaign & pipeline analysis and dashboard
- Strong ability to understand data insights and take respective actions
- Ability to influence peers through collaborative working both, in region and across EMEA
- Works well with agencies and partners to deliver outstanding and creative marketing execution
Education & Relevant Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B enterprise marketing, ideally in a marketing technology vendor
- BA/BSc Degree
- Demonstrable field marketing experience of delivering pipeline and revenue
- German native speaker / English fluent
- Excellent MS Office and especially Excel skills
- Strong Copywriting and content creation skills a plus
Auf diesen Job bewerben
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.