Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Slack is looking for a tenured Field Marketing Manager to design and build field marketing programme for the DACH region. This role is a new position on Slack’s Field Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of Slack's regional marketing practice from our Munich office.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the execution, logistics, and strategy of both proprietary Slack events programme and third party sponsorships that support growth for both brand awareness and sales in the region.
You will also work closely with the DACH sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect facing programme contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and encouraging culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
- Develop a regionally impactful event programme that effectively creates brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all segments of Slack's business.
- Own end-to-end project management and execution of various proprietary events, including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, sales enablement and audience acquisition..
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees.
- Maximise Slack’s reach and presence at regionally relevant third party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation.
- Operational excellence in building event programmes across the region, often running multiple events consecutively.
- Effectively partner with the local sales team and field marketing team to build and drive a broad spectrum of field marketing activities that impact Slack’s growth in the DACH region.
- Fluent German and English speaker.
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing.
- Equal parts creative thinker and results driven worker.
- Detail oriented, leaves no stone unturned in planning and processes.
- Clear, thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
- Evidence of building effective field marketing programmes in the DACH market.
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programmes that are results driven in their approach.
- Experience owning field marketing programmes above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.