Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The best of breed applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM allow to create relevant digital experiences from real-time information. More than 150 companies, like Dyson, GoPro, Hearst, Kohl's, Serviceplan, Migros, Rewe, Swiss Re and Vitra are using censhare on a daily basis.
You have demonstrated track record in (field) marketing? You feel at home in all domains of field management like project planning, recommending the desired plan of action and estimating overall cost of marketing? You are looking for an innovative work environment where you can bring your ideas to life quickly?
If you would enjoy shaping the growth of a dynamic company with international operations, an exciting challenge awaits you.
For our headquarters in Munich we are looking, for the next possible date, for you as:
Field Marketing Manager - Germany / DACH (f/m)
What awaits you as Field Marketing Manager at censhare?
Working with the Global Field and Channel Marketing Manager and in region sales team you will be part of a small, multi-discipline field team responsible for all aspects of execution of field marketing within your region. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an experienced team, in growing the censhare business in order to contribute and create pipeline and new business for the sales team with significant marketing budget and through field activities.
Your job as Field Marketing Manager
- Development of the annual field marketing plan; including campaigns for email marketing, online marketing, live webinars, live events, etc.
- Organisation of events for lead generation and brand awareness coordinating with corporate marketing team
- Responsible for all aspects regarding event planning, management, on site logistics and participation
- Strong collaboration with sales in order to build strong customer and partner relationships
- Production of campaign plans for all events for the region in collaboration with Head of field marketing
- Continous up-dating and reporting of budget sheets
- Controlling and development of vendors to optimize contracts and conditions
- Managing NASA database of contacts included in our campaign management tool
- Assisting in the development of both lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns, focussing on campaigning and social media marketing
Your profile as Field Marketing Manager
- University degree in marketing or sales or a comparable qualification
- You have at least two or three years of experience in (field) marketing in a tech industry within the B2B environment
- You dispose over strong oral and written communication skills (in English and German)
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- High level of flexibility and adaptability in various tasking situation
- Strong analytical skills with focus towards details
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on time management
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing business
- High level of self motivation and the will to shape a broad scope of responsibilties
- We offer a modern working environment with scope for individuality, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels.
- Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner with which we treat each one another we are a great team, keen on celebrating success together.
- You will be working with highly motivated, competent colleagues using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can find a large scope for development and targeted training.
- Coffee, water and fruit are available free of charge.
- Our own cook pampers our employees by providing organic quality lunch.
All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare in integrating and automating their communication, Our customer and project portfolio encompasses virtually all sectors and company sizes. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 200 employees across the world, with subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA and India.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in German or English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join the company. Please send your application via this link.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Emily Nicholls by e-mail to email@example.com.