Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Global B2B Digital Content Manager (m/f)
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Connecting Energies
E.ON Connecting Energies (ECT) is a multi-national integrator of managed energy solutions. We make life-time energy and operating cost savings happen for commercial, industrial and public-sector customers by designing, building, financing, operating and optimizing energy-consuming and energy-generating equipment and systems at our customers’ facilities. ECT is currently active in Germany, UK, Italy and Russia and operates along three business units energy efficiency, on-site generation as well as flexibility & virtual power plants.
The Global B2B Marketing and Communications department strives to establish E.ON’s international market position as a partner of choice for smarter and sustainable business energy solutions. Activities range from the development and consistent application of the B2B creative concept and messaging framework to sales campaigns and the creation of thought leadership content that is served to target audiences via a digitally biased media and channel mix. Through proactive PR, we further strengthen E.ON’s reputation in the market and via internal communications we keep our colleagues informed and engaged. Committed to continuous improvement, KPI tracking and performance monitoring is testament to our agile approach.
...want to use your digital marketing skills towards achieving a carbon free world and help us to create a better tomorrow
...love to get things done and enjoy resolving issues across a broad range of topics
...are results driven and can ensure the safe delivery of diverse B2B digital content and campaigns
...then you are our perfect match and should be part of our international team!
The Global B2B Digital Content Manager reports to the Head of Global B2B Marketing and will be responsible for the development and execution of global B2B digital content and drive the implementation of the B2B Positioning and B2B Story across all global digital touchpoints (mainly website: eon.com/business, online marketing mix and social).
- You will be the global digital content owner and go-to person for B2B
- Drive and oversee the global B2B digital content strategy
- Drive the implementation of the global B2B content across all relevant digital touchpoints
- Manage the production of global content with your colleagues
- Develop digitally led campaigns including creative development as well as media strategy and planning
- Set and monitor KPIs to deliver metrics that ensure performance and commercial results
- Analyze content effectiveness and facilitate global best practice sharing
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts within the B2B business, global digital team and global marketing team
- Screen and manage creative and media agencies and freelancers.
- Relevant university education (focus on marketing) or equivalent qualification
- Several years professional experience in a similar role in a dynamic, fast moving and very challenging Marketing/ Digital agency or international company (e.g. financial services, telecommunications)
- Strong experience in developing and producing digital content covering different execution formats
- Track record of developing and implementing effective digital campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital media and performance marketing
- Fluent use of Content Management Systems (AEM Capabilities)
- Experience in managing award-winning agencies
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and comfortable working collaboratively in an international matrix environment with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluent German and very good English skills, other languages beneficial
- Willingness to travel within Germany and across Europe