IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Create, test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
Analyze, recommend and lead implementation of improvement initiatives
Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
Closely collaborate with small, dedicated cross-functional teams across product, design and development to drive significant improvements in key user growth metrics - downloads, conversion, engagement and retention.
Analyse all aspects of user signup and onboarding funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement across messaging, signup flows, onboarding, and user engagement.
Develop innovative marketing programs to drive viral referrals from within the product(s).
Provide customer insights and analysis to shape messaging and marketing approach.
WHY WORK AT ZUPER?
- High impact and responsibility from day one, with a lot of room for your own decisions.
- Flexible schedule. Work remotely or with the team in Munich, Vilnius, Nis or Berlin.
- Hands on, real-world experience in a high-growth fintech company.
- The chance of playing a critical role in creating a global finance / banking brand.
- Rapid career advancement and possibility to build and lead a team in the future.
- Competitive salary.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
2+ years experience managing multi-channel growth campaigns, especially for mobile applications (iOS, Android).
Good understanding of App Store Marketing and App Store Optimisation
Experience with SEO, SEM and paid acquisition channels.
Startup experience is a must.
Experience in content and content marketing.
Highly analytical and data-driven.
Good knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and e.g. Mixpanel.
Fluency in German and English is a must.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
Successfully launched your own mobile application (or with a team)
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Zuper is a data-driven financial coach that helps people improve their financial health.
Let’s make achieving financial health as easy as opening an app!