Who we are
We’re a Digital Product Studio based in Berlin and Warsaw. We help our partners build tech products. Our clients include airlines, international travel brands, banks, and financial services. We also build and launch our own ventures, like a privacy-focused messenger, AI for the automotive industry, a VR content creation platform and many more… We make products, not concepts and presentations. If you're into solving real problems, YND might be the place for you!
What you’ll do as a Marketing Manager at YND
Our Marketing efforts aim towards generating additional clients for our business. Therefore you will be responsible for allocating our budgets, managing our marketing mix and continuously improving all of our channels. Together with senior marketing leaders, you will conceptualize, setup, manage, and monitor new campaigns in Paid Marketing (Adwords, Paid Social, Affiliate, etc.) as well as Earned Marketing (SEO, Content Marketing, PR, etc.) channels. Additionally, you will have to chance to build up our CRM and get deep insights into our data-driven approach, on which we base all our efforts.
Do you have what it takes?
- 1-2 years of professional working experience in the field of online marketing
- You have already managed marketing campaigns in paid marketing channels (e.g. Adwords, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven way of working
- Mindset and ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Nice to have
- You have first experience in On-page SEO and/or Content Marketing
- You already managed marketing campaigns in a B2B context and/or have experience with qualified lead gen
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus performance bonus based on your experience
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision making and a getting it done attitude
- Guidance and mentoring from experienced leaders in the field of marketing
- Great office location next to Hackescher Markt in Berlin Mitte
- As much coffee, drinks, snacks, etc. as you like
Auf diesen Job bewerben
In the YND we succeed together, and you will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store, we look very much forward to read your application - please send your current CV in ENGLISH.