Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in 14 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as mydealz (Germany), HotUKDeals (United Kingdom), Dealabs (France) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
We are looking to hire a dedicated, creative, and detail-oriented Growth Marketing Manager for the UK market-based in Berlin. We will directly report to our Head of Marketing and will help us to multiply the number of followers on several channels. Are you confident using Social Media Channels and developing engaging content ideas? Do you thrive on creating successful, exciting campaigns and delivering results? Do you have a remarkable talent for foreign languages and love using them on a daily basis? If your answer to all these questions is yes, then join our team and experience a wide range of new and exciting challenges!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Lead all Growth Marketing initiatives, including CRM, Performance Marketing and Growth Focused Partnerships for HotUKDeals
- Create new campaigns to drive acquisition, conversion, engagement or retention
- Optimize existing campaigns through AB testing
- Consistently hit growth goals
- Work with our Directors and General Managers to lead the efforts for strategic client partnerships
- Monitor, analyze and optimise spending strategy and provide suggestions for high-leverage opportunities.
- Preparing competitions for our Newsletter and Social Media, you'll be responsible for organising and implementing the process from start to end.
- Further development of our marketing strategy together with your team, evaluation and regular optimisation
The qualities we are looking for are:
- You know the concept of hotukdeals and Pepper.com and you have a passion for bargain hunting.
- Deep experience with experimentation and analysis
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, CRM, Performance Marketing or related fields
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly trend and performance reports to stakeholders (Marketing, Commercial, Product + Executive Team)
- You finished your studies with a focus on marketing or similar, you have first-hand experience in the field of social media marketing
- You are open and creative when it comes to developing new marketing approaches and you bring in new ideas proactively
- You are self-motivated, organised and independent with an attention to detail in your practices and structuring
- You have an analytical mind, numbers and maths don’t trouble you
- Your mother tongue is English, other languages such as German or French would be a huge bonus
Some perks of working for Pepper are:
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people
- Any technology, gadgets, Operating System you want
- Flexible working hours
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.