PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, enabling everyone to experience great outdoor travel. Backed by renowned international marketplace investors, PaulCamper has raised over 7 million Euro in funding and has over 60 employees.
As we continue our exciting journey, we are looking for an experienced professional with humour to join our Marketing team as the Head of Brand Marketing. You will be responsible for the unique “flavour” of PaulCamper to drive our love brand towards exceptional growth.
You will be working collaboratively with the performance team and cross-functional teams including PR/communications, sales, product and operations in all markets.
- Increase PaulCamper's brand awareness in the European market as the No. 1 love brand for outdoor travel.
- Develop a strong and future-proof concept for brand building incl. global guidelines
- You control the strategic planning, budgeting and coordination of the entire brand communication across all inner and outer channels.
- You generate and implement remarkable, scalable and customer-focused campaigns in super close collaboration with the Head of Performance Marketing.
- You know which creative it takes for our brand and you conceive exciting pictures, unforgettable videos and thrilling texts to leave a PaulCamper footprint in online and offline media.
- You lead, develop and inspire your international team with all your heart and mind.
Your Travel Experience
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in scaling a brand in a fast-paced environment, ideally with a proven record in marketplace or travel.
- You have an integrated marketing mindset, a passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with sound experience in brand and creative strategy.
- You love to work at both strategic and tactical levels, in international markets.
- You have an excellent understanding of the interplay offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels.
- You see yourself as a role model for your team and gained several years of leadership experience.
- You have excellent project management, writing and communication skills and are silver-tongued in both German and English.
- The opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
- We are an international and growing 50-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Hungry to identify scalable, investment-worthy channels and whilst spreading our #paulcamperstyle?
Then send us your application here.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!