Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for a Head of CRM who will develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns that will grow relationships with users from acquisition to long-time users of AMBOSS — spanning across the entire user lifecycle and all relevant touchpoints.
This is an incredible opportunity to build out and lead our CRM strategy across the entire funnel, and build it to an advanced and integrated CRM function. You’ll use your expertise and data-driven recommendations to make a lasting mark across all of our channels including email, mobile push notifications, and in-app platform messages.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define, own and execute a world-class CRM strategy and roadmap that is all-encompassing (onboarding, segmentation, targeting, retention, and more)
- Lead and manage OKRs, KPIs, and goals for the entire CRM team
- Analyze customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers lifetime
- Have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and influence across the organization at all levels
- Implement a framework for campaign management and quality assurance
- Ongoing performance optimization for all evergreen and one-off campaigns as well as processes
- Create a process to learn from experiments and implement best practices
- Generate CRM actionable insights and sharing them across teams for better prioritization and decision-making process
- Own and leverage marketing automation tools, systems and tech to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You have 8+ years of CRM or/and Lifecycle marketing experience in a software/fast-paced environment; working in a Head role for 4+ years. Ideally, experience in working in a matrix-led organization.
- You work in a structured, solution-oriented and self-responsible manner
- Preferably, working knowledge of database query languages (e.g. SQL)
- Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing a long-term strategy
- A solid belief in the role of email in driving customer relationships through data, insights, and technology. You put the customer at the center of every decision you make
- Combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, and also communication/messaging skills
- Thorough knowledge of email best practices, trends, compliance, and segmentation
- Experience building customer journeys and developing strategies based on journey insights
- You are always up to date with the latest trends and technologies and you are proficient with Marketing Automation Technology Platforms
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are considered a plus
- Proven success in customer lifecycle management and customer retention strategies
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.