Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Your key responsibilities:
- You create, develop and lead the AppLike Marketing & User Acquisition growth strategy
- You lead a team of four User Acquisition Managers and two designers from different nations
- On a ROI-positive basis, you grow the number of new users we can globally acquire from our marketing partners (Facebook, Google, Rewarded Video, Incent, Display etc.)
- You develop new marketing initiatives and ideas on how to reach existing and new target groups
- You define inhouse- and third-party-tools, statistics and products to automate and improve our UA efforts as well as our sophisticated marketing tech and statistics stack (we are a Tech company!)
- You negotiate high-value-deals with traffic owners and other partners
- You are the interface to other teams in order to attain a maximum business value from a holistic AppLike perspective
How the ideal candidate may look like:
- You have at least one year of leadership experience in a digital environment as well as experience with mobile or web user acquisition
- Your are KPI-driven and have outstanding analytical skills including strong Excel skills
- You feel comfortable pushing and discussing new ideas every day and you are open-minded to learn new skills - in and outside of your comfort zone
- Fluency in English is a must
What do we offer?:
- Work in one of the world‘s coolest districts: The „Hamburger Schanze“
- A highly motivated team with a strong digital and technical background we are startup!
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- A benefit package including free drinks and snacks, a free gym membership and much more
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you think that you are the right person for this job, you already fulfill the most important requirement.
We are happy about applications that contribute to the diversity of our company.
Please contact our Recruiting team via Email (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Jan-Philipp is looking forward to your application (either in English or German) that you can submit via firstname.lastname@example.org.