Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Location: Wattens, Innsbruck, Austria
Reference Number: 898610-sd
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This challenging position is an outstanding opportunity for you to actively participate in Online Marketing projects on a global level. This is a particularly exciting and varied role, as you will be responsible for defining, managing and leading different global Online Marketing projects in the field of B2B and B2C E-Commerce Management.
More concretely, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Define and adjust the global digital marketing strategy based on latest local needs and business priorities
- Implement and maintain the digital marketing strategy for our new B2B E-shops and Online Marketplace
- Engage B2B customers and B2C consumers by developing exciting stories based on our collaborations with designers, fashion bloggers, and luxury brand partners
- Design and implement integrated and impactful Online Marketing campaigns
- Research and implement current digital marketing technologies and luxury & lifestyle trends
- Define and lead the implementation of an analytics strategy to measure and optimize the traffic across all channels
- Brief and manage internal and external partners, such as corporate IT and agencies
- Build and lead a team of at least 4 Online Marketing professionals
- Plan and manage the budget for respective international and local projects
WHAT WE EXPECT
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a passion for online marketing topics, are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment. Furthermore, your profile includes the following:
- Strong academic performance in (online) marketing related studies
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing with in-depth understanding of e-commerce, preferably within the fashion/luxury industry
- The ability to convince others through your outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Being up to date with the latest digital marketing technologies
- Professional experience in international project management, including the ability to manage various projects and tasks simultaneously
- Results-driven approach with strong customer orientation
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent English language skills, German would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 37.884,87 gross per year. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success?
Then we are looking forward to get your job application!